Tryals per pais, or the law, concerning juries [microform] : by nisi prius, &c. Methodically composed for the publick good, in the 16th year of the reign of our soveraign lord Charles the Second, King of England, Scotland, France and Ireland, &c. By S. E. of the Inner Temple, Esquire
- Eure, Samson, Sir, -1659
- Additional Titles:
- Tryals per pais
Law, concerning juries
Tryalls per pais
- London : printed for George Dawes over against Lincolns-Inn Gate in Channcery Lane, 1666.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 238 pages
- S.E. = Samson Eure.
Running title reads: Tryalls per pais.
Reproduction of the original in Lincoln's Inn Library, London.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1925:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E3412.
View MARC record | catkey: 2673856