A commentarie upon the first chapter of the epistle of Saint Paul, written to the Ephesians [microform] : Wherein, besides the text fruitfully explained: some principal controversies about predestination are handled, and divers arguments of Arminius are examined. By Mr. Paul Bayne, sometimes preacher of Gods Word in Saint Andrewes in Cambridge
- Baynes, Paul, -1617
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeere M DC XLIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 208 pages
- Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1943:17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B1545C.
View MARC record | catkey: 2673897