The poor man's plea [microform] : to all the proclamations, declarations, Acts of Parliament, &c. which have been, or shall be made, or publish'd, for a reformation of manners, and suppressing immortality in the nation
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731
- London : [publisher not identified], printed in the year 1700.
- The third edition corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 28 pages
- The preface is signed: DeFoe.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1945:2).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1945:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The power of Congregational churches asserted and vindicated [microform] : in answer to a treatise of Mr. J. Paget, intituled The defence of church-government exercised in classes and synods. By John Davenport, B. of D. and pastor to the church in Newhaven in New-England
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) D842B.
View MARC record | catkey: 2673930