The committee; or popery in masquerade [microform].
- L'Estrange, Roger, Sir, 1616-1704
- Additional Titles:
Popery in masquerade
- London : printed by Mary Clark, for Henry Brome, at the Gun in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Attributed to L'Estrange by Wing.
Text printed in four columns.
Upper half of the sheet is an engraved allegorical plate, attacking Commonwealth Parliamentarians, the Solemn League and Covenant, the regicides, and various dissenting sects.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1927:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L1227.
View MARC record | catkey: 2674072