War with the devil: or, The young mans conflict with the powers of darkness [microform] : In a dialogue, discovering the corruption and vanity of youth, the horrible nature of sin, and deplorable condition of fallen man. Also, a definition, power, and rule of conscience, and the nature of true conversion. To which is added, an appendix, containing a dialogue between an old apostate, and a young professor. Worthy the perusal of all, but chiefly intended for the instruction of the younger sort. The eighth impression. By Benjamin Keach, author of Sion in distress, or the groans of the Protestant Church. Licensed and entred according to order
- Keach, Benjamin, 1640-1704
- Additional Titles:
- War with the Devil
Young mans conflict with the powers of darkness
- London : printed for S. Harris, and are to be sold by Peter Parker, at the sign of the Legg and Star over against the Royal-Exchange in Cornhill, 1691.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 142, 153-168, 167-206 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plate
- In verse.
Text is continuous despite pagination.
Reproduction of the original in Dr. Williams's Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1951:9).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1951:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Iustini ex Trogi Pompeii Historiis externis libri XLIV [microform] : His accessit, ex Sexto Aurelio Victore de vita & moribus Romanorum imperatorum Epitome. Omnia quàm diligentissimè ex variorum exemplarium collatione castigata
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) K106A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2674118