A sermon preached at the anniversary meeting of the Dorset-shire gentlemen [microform] : in the Church of St. Mary-le-Bow. Dec. 1. 1691. By Tho. Lindesay, A.M. Fellow of Wadham Colledge in Oxon; and Chaplain to the Right Honourable the Earl of Essex
- Lindesay, Thomas, 1656-1724
- London : printed for J. Miller, at the Rose at the west-end of St. Paul's Church, 1692.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 36 pages
- With an imprimatur on the verso of A1 signed and dated: Geo. Royse, Decemb. 14. 91.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1913:17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L2310.
View MARC record | catkey: 2674210