Enoch's translation, in a sermon preached at the funerals of the Right Honourable Thomas Earl of Elgin, Baron of Whorlton, &c [microform] : In the parish-church of Malden in Bedford-shire, Decemb. 31. 1663. By Rich. Pearson D.D.
- Pearson, Richard, Chaplain to the Earl of Elgin
- London : printed by James Flesher for Thomas Clark, at the South Entrance of the Royal-Exchange, 1664.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 32 pages
- Title page inlaid; other leaves apparently repaired.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1956:8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P1012.
View MARC record | catkey: 2674316