A daily office for the sick [microform] : compil'd out of the Holy Scripture, and the liturgy of our church. With occasional prayers, meditations, and directions. And an office of thanksgiving for recovery
- Isham, Z. (Zacheus), 1651-1705
- London : printed for S. Roycroft, for Robert Clavell, at the Peacock at the West-end of St. Pauls's, 1699.
- The second edition review'd.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 181, 184-260 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates (folded)
- With an initial imprimatur leaf, dated: May 1st. 1694., By Zacheus Isham., Text continuous despite pagination., Includes an advertisement., Imperfect: signatures P3-P7 are partially interleaved., and Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1967:05).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) I1067D.
View MARC record | catkey: 2674351