An answer to a book published by Dr. Bramhall, late bishop of Derry; called the Catching of the leviathan. Together with an historical narration concerning heresie, and the punishment thereof. By Thomas Hobbes of Malmesbury [microform].
- Hobbes, Thomas, 1588-1679
- Additional Titles:
- Historical narration concerning heresie, and the punishment thereof
- London : printed for W. Crooke at the Green Dragon without Temple-Barr, 1682.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 160 pages
- A reply to: Bramshall, John. The catching of the Leviathan, or the great whale.
"An historical narration concerning heresie, and the punishment thereof" has separate dated title page. Pagination and register are continuous.
Also isused as part of "Tracts of Mr. Thomas Hobbs of Malmsbury" (Wing (2nd ed.) H2265), 1682.
Reproduction of the original in the Congregational Library, London.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1868:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H2211.
View MARC record | catkey: 2674372