The reward of the wise: and the fruitful Christians future blessedness [microform] : Opened at the late funeral of that piously wise and faithful, fruitful servant of God and our Lord Jesus, Mr. Thomas Moore of Whittlesey, interred at the church in Coleman-Street July 8. 1672. By John Horne of Lin-Regis in the County of Norfolk
- Horn, John, 1614-1676
- Additional Titles:
- Epitaph on Mr. Tho. Moore Sen
- London : printed for Benjamin Southwood at the Star next to Sarjeants Inn in Chancery-Lane, 1672.
- Physical Description:
- 18 unnumbered pages, 16, 8 pages, 17 unnumbered pages, pages 16 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 17-190
- "An epitaph on Mr. Tho. Moore Sen." has caption title, and separate pagination. Register is apparently continuous.
"A double acrostick" [2Chi¹] has caption title, no pagination and no register.
Signatures: A [-A1] a [Chi]⁴ B⁴ [Chi]¹ O C-N.
Imperfect. Copy catalogued possibly lacking text. Text between B4 and C1 not continuous, nor between ² [Chi] and C1. Quire O follows Quire B. Misbound?.
Reproduction of the original in the Dr. Williams' Library, London.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1868:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H2807B.
View MARC record | catkey: 2674375