Enter into thy closet: or, A method and order for private devotion [microform] : Together with particular perswasives thereunto, and helps therein. And (in this second edition) an appendix concerning the frequent and holy use of the Lords Supper
- Wettenhall, Edward, 1636-1713
- Additional Titles:
- Enter into thy closet
Method and order for private devotion
Method for private devotion
Perswasives with directions to the frequent and holy use of the Lords Supper
Directions touching the Lords Supper
- London : printed for John Martyn, and are to be sold at the Bell a little without Temple-Bar, 1668.
- Physical Description:
- 28 unnumbered pages, 320 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 321-344, 349-423 pages, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations
- By Edward Wettenhall.
With added engraved title page.
Running title for first part reads: "A method for private devotion"; running title for second part reads "Directions touching the Lords Supper".
"Perswasives with directions to the frequent and holy use of the Lords Supper" has separate dated title page; register and pagination are continuous.
Text is continuous despite pagination.
Imperfect; copy catalogued lacks pp. 251-254.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1962:3).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1962:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An answer to the vindication of the letter from a Person of Quality in the North [microform} : concerning the profession of the Right Reverend Father in God, John, late Lord Bishop of Chichester
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W1496A
View MARC record | catkey: 2674472