The young man's duty [microform] : A discourse shewing the necessity of seeking the Lord betimes; as also the danger and unreasonableness in trusting to a late, or death-bed repentance. Designed especially for young persons, before they are debauched by evil company, and evil habits. By Rich. Kidder M.A.
- Kidder, Richard, 1633-1703
- Additional Titles:
- Young man's duty
- London : printed by H.L. for George Calvert and Samuel Sprint at the Golden Ball in Duck-lane, 1671.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 188 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- With a vertical half-title on verso of p.: The young man's duty., With a final advertisement leaf., and Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1970:8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) K420.
View MARC record | catkey: 2674486