A sermon preach'd at St. Trinity's in Kingston, upon Hull [microform] : To a society there for the reformation of manners, September 20. 1699. By Robert Banks, A.M. Vicar of St. Trinity's in Hull, and prebendary of York
- Banks, R. R. (Richard R.)
- Additional Titles:
- Psalm CXIX. cxxxvi. Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not thy law. Or as the old translation us'd in our liturgy, reads the words: Mine eyes gush out with water, because men keep not thy law and Sermon for the reformation of manners
- London : printed for A. and J. Churchill. And Thomas Ryles bookseller in Hull, 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 47 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Robert Banks = Richard Banks.
Caption title on p.  reads: Psalm CXIX. cxxxvi. Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not thy law. Or as the old translation us'd in our liturgy, reads the words: Mine eyes gush out with water, because men keep not thy law.
Running title reads: A sermon for the reformation of manners.
Reproduction of the original in Dr. Williams's Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1983:9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B672A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2674503