A paraphrase, and annotations upon all the books of the New Testament [microform] : briefly explaining all the difficult places thereof. The third edition corrected and enlarged. By H. Hammond, D.D.
- Hammond, Henry, 1605-1660
- Additional Titles:
- Paraphrase, and annotations upon the New Testament
- London : printed by J.F. and E.T. for Richard Davis bookseller in Oxford, 1671.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, xii, 949 pages, 21 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Bible. New Testament. English. Hammond
- Engraved illustration on title page.
With half title reading: A paraphrase, and annotations upon the New Testament.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1988:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H574A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2674628