A short vvarning to all persecutors of the innocent [microform] : but more particularly to the bailiffs and officers of Kingston upon Thames, and the justices and officers of the towns near thereunto. Being an alarm from the Lord God, to warn them, that they repent, and turn from the evil of their doings. By Henry Penfould
- Penfould, Henry, 1643 or 1644-
- Uniform Title:
- Short warning to all persecutors of the innocent
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year, 1670.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1975:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P1142A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2674662