The royal presence, or, Gods tabernacle with men [microform] : in a farewell sermon preached the 17. of August 1662. at Beere Regis in the county of Dorset; by that painfull and faithfull minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Mr. Philip Lambe. And committed to publick view, for the instruction, support, and comfort of others
- Lamb, Philip, -1689
- Additional Titles:
- Royal presence and Gods tabernacle with men
- London : [publisher not identified], printed in the year 1662.
- Physical Description:
- 46 unnumbered pages
- Signatures: A-F⁴ (-F4, blank?). and Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1991:10).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1991:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A call to weeping: or A warning touching approaching miseries [microform] : In a sermon preached on the 20th of March, 1699. At the funeral of Mrs. Elizabeth Westen, late wife of Mr. John Westen, who departed this life on the 17th of the said month, in the 38th year of her age. By Benjamin Keach
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L207A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2674685