The manifold vvisedome of God [microform] : In the divers dispensation of grace by Iesus Christ, In the Old New Testament. In the covenant of faith. workes. Their agreement and difference. By G. Walker, B.D. pastor of Saint Iohn the Evangelist in Watlingstreet
- Walker, George, 1581?-1651
- Additional Titles:
- Manifold wisdome of God
- London : printed by R. H[odgkinson] for Iohn Bartlet, and are to be solde at the signe of the Gilt Cup, neere S. Austins Gate in Pauls Church-yard, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages, 173 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- The epistle dedicatory signed: George Walker.
Imprimatur on A8v dated Iuly 30. 1640.
With errata on verso of imprimatur leaf.
In the title the words "Old New" and "faith. workes." are joined by left braces.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library, Oxford.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1940:23).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1940:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The righteousness evangelical describ'd. : the Christians conquest over the body of sin. Fides formata, or Faith working by love. In three sermons preach'd at Christ-Church, Dublin. By Jeremiah, Lord Bishop of Down and Connor
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W361.
View MARC record | catkey: 2674755