The practises of the Earl of Leycester against the minister of Pensherst [microform] : laid open in a narrarive [sic] sent to his late Highness Oliver Lord Protector August 5. 1658
- Maudit, John, 1619-1674
- Additional Titles:
- Narrative of the sufferings of the minister of Pensherst under the prosecution of the Earl of Leycester
- London : printed by T.R. for the author, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 32 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Signed and dated on A5r: July 22. 1658. John Maudit.
Caption title on A6r reads: A narrative of the sufferings of the minister of Pensherst under the prosecution of the Earl of Leycester.
Earl of Leycester = Robert Sidney, Earl of Leicester. The minister of Pensherst = John Maudit.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1918:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M1330.
View MARC record | catkey: 2674771