The matching of the magistrates authority, and the Christians true liberty in matters of religion [microform] : VVherein is clearly stated, how farre the magistrate may impose or restrain in matters of faith and vvorship, and how far forth the Christian may challenge freedome and exemption. In a sermon preached at the Assizes at Dorchester, Jul. 17. 1651. By William Lyford B.D. and late minister of Sherborn in Dors
- Lyford, William, 1598-1653
- London : printed by J.G. for R. Royston, at the Angel in Ivie-Lane, 1654.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 20 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1993:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L3549A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2674825