The address of the Lords spiritual and temporal, and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : to the King's most excellent Majesty, for suppressing the rebels: with His Majesty's most gracious answer thereunto
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- [London] : [printed by James Partridge, Matthew Gillyflower and Samuel Heyrick, printers to the House of Lords], [1688/9]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- Imprint from colophon. and Reproduction of the original at the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2005:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E1185.
View MARC record | catkey: 2674897