The mystery of curing comprehensively [microform] : Explained and confirm'd, by exemplar of the Catholic medicine. Powerfully impregnated, and accuratly formed; to assist the regent principle, disabled, or impeded in vital government. Enabled hereby; more vigorously, and constantly to execute; the functions and daily operations; necessary to health, and life. For support of human bodyes, variously declining; and recovery out of a diseased state. The most useful, efficacious, and comprehensive expedient; (preventive and curative) against the painful diseased, and decays of human nature. By E. Maynwaringe. M.D. Jan. 11. 1693/3. Imprimatur. Edm. Bohun
- Maynwaringe, Everard, 1628-1699?
- London : printed for the booksellers, MDCXCIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- With advertisement at end. and Reproduction of the original in the Christ Church Library, Oxford.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1871:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M1506.
View MARC record | catkey: 2674921