To all persons whom these may concern, in the several townes, and plantations of the United Colonies in New-England [microform] : It is hereby declared, that his Highness the Lord Protectour of the Common wealth of England &c: hath commissoned and impowered Daniel Gookin dwelling at Cambridg in the Massachusets, to make agreement with any convenient number of the English in the colonies of New-England, who shall desire to remove themselves or families into Jamaica in the West-Indies,...
- Gookin, Daniel, 1612-1687
- [Boston, Mass.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Attributed by Wing to Daniel Gookin.
Imprint from Wing.
Title is from caption and first lines of text.
Reproduction of the original at the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2005:19).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) G1271A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2674967