The honour of the gentle-craft [microform] : expressed in three stories; the first of Sir Hugh and fair Winifred; the second of Crispin and Crispianus; the third of sir Symon Eyre; who all three professed the gentle-craft, and were shoo-makers. Newly written. With pleasant new songs to be sung on Crispianus night
- [London] : Printed by H.B. for J. Clark, W. Thackeray, and T. passinger, 1685.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages
- Title page and final page engraved with woodcut.
Place of publication from Plomer.
Signatures: A B⁴.
Reproduction of the original in the Magdalene College Library, Cambridge.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2007:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H2597B.
View MARC record | catkey: 2675025