The stone which the builders have rejected, the same is now become the head of the corner: or, Christ exalted into his throne [microform] : and the scripture owned in its place
- Parnell, James, 1636-1656
- Additional Titles:
- Stone which the builders have rejected, the same is now become the head of the corner
Christ exalted into his throne
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Signed at end: James Parnel.
Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of the original at the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2010:19).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P534.
View MARC record | catkey: 2675120