Edinburgh, first May one thousand six hundred and seventy four years [microform] : The which day, the lord provost, baillies, council, and deacons of crafts, being conveened in council, together with many of the old magistrates, and deacons, ...
- Corporate Author:
- Edinburgh (Scotland). Town Council
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Home, George, active 1674
- Caption title; title from caption title and first lines of text., Place and date of publication from Wing., Signed at end: George Home., For the prevention of fires., Identified as Wing E172 on UMI microfilm "Early English books, 1641-1700" reel 2026., and Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2026:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E164P.
View MARC record | catkey: 2675123