Sabbatum. The mystery of the Sabbath discovered [microform] : Wherein the doctrine of the Sabbath according to the Scriptures, and the primitive church, is declared. The Sabbath moral, and ceremonial are described, and differenced. What the rest of God signified, and wherein it consisted. The fourth commandment expounded. What part of the fourth commandment is moral, and what therein is ceremonial. Something (occasionally) concerning the Christian Sunday. By Edm. Porter, B.D. sometime fellow of St John's Colledge in Cambridge, and Prebend of Norwich
- Porter, Edmund, 1595-1670
- Additional Titles:
- Mystery of the Sabbath discovered
- London : printed for Charles Webb, and are to be sold at the Bore's Head in St Paul's Church-yard, 
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages, 232 pages
- Date of publication from Wing.
With a table of contents followed by errata on pg. .
Caption title on pg. 1: The mystery of the Sabbath discovered.
Imperfect: date of publication torn off.
Reproduction of the original at the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2013:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) P2984.
View MARC record | catkey: 2675233