Reasons for a new parliament [microform] : delivered in the Lords House, Novemb. 20th 1675. With several other arguments for dissolving this parliament and calling frequent and new parliaments
- Additional Titles:
- Reasons for a new parliament, &c.
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year, 1676.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Caption title on p. 3: Reasons for a new parliament, &c.
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original at the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2015:08).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R485A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2675270