Know thy self [microform].
- Hammond, John, -1707
- [London] : These are to be given away by the author, at the Sarazens-head within Ald-gate, [1656?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Verse - "Man's curious nature still contends to know".
By John Hammond.
Place of publication from Wing; publication date conjectured by cataloger.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2030:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H619A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2675303