The entertainment of his most Excellent Majestie Charles II [microform] : in his passage throughout the City of London to his coronation: containing an exact accompt of the whole solemnity; the triumphal arches, and cavalcade, delinated in sculpture; the speeches and impresses illustrated from antiquity. To these is added, a brief narrative of his Majestie's solemn coronation: with his Magnificent proceding, and royal feast in Westminster-Hall. By John Ogilby
- Ogilby, John, 1600-1676
- Additional Titles:
- Brief narrative of his Majesties solemn coronation: with his magnificent proceeding, and royal feast in Westminster-Hall
- [London] : Printed for Richard Mariot, and Thomas Dring, and are to be sold at their shops in Fleet-street, M D CLXII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 165 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, pages 167, 170-171, 170-192 pages, 22 leaves of plate
- Additional Creators:
- Walker, Edward, Sir, 1612-1677
- Includes eight engraved bifolium leaves., "A brief narrative of his Majesties solemn coronation: with his magnificent proceeding, and royal feast in Westminster-Hall" has divisional title page. Pagination and register are continuous., Place of publication from Wing., and Reproduction of originals in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library and the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1873:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) O172.
View MARC record | catkey: 2675369