The yo[ung] coo[ks] moni[tor] ... The second ed[ition] ... By M.[H.] [microform].
- M. H.
- Additional Titles:
- Young cook's monitor and Appendix to the young cook's monitor
- London : printed for the author, .. in Lime-street, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 9-179 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Filmed copy damaged affecting title page and pages 139-140. Title and imprint from Wing., Signatures: A² B-K L⁶ M., With three contents leaves (signed 'L'), followed by a caption title: "An appendix to the young cook's monitor". Pagination continuous despite signatures., and Reproduction of the original at the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 1778:22).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H96
View MARC record | catkey: 2675410