The life and death of Sir Matthew Hale, kt [microform] : sometime Lord Chief Justice of His Majesties Court of Kings Bench. Written by Gilbert Burnett, D.D.
- Burnet, Gilbert, 1643-1715
- Additional Titles:
- Life and death of Sir Matthew Hale
Life & death of Sir Matthew Hale, kt. late Lord Chief Justice of England
- London : printed for William Shrowsbery, at the Bible in Duke-Lane, 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 218 pages
- With engraved portrait of Math. Hale on A1v.
With errata on b2v.
Caption title on p. 1: The life & death of Sir Matthew Hale, kt. late Lord Chief Justice of England.
Includes catalogue of Hale's books "to be sold by William Shrowsbury", pp. 188-190, catalogue of his manuscripts, pp. 190-193, and catalogue of "books given by him to Lincolns-Inn," pp. 197-210.
Copy cataloged imperfect; lacking pp. 135-140.
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Law School Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2088:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B5827.
View MARC record | catkey: 2675484