Les reports de Sir Gefrey Palmer, chevalier & baronet, Attorney General a son tres excellent majesty le Roy Charles le second [microform] : Imprime & publie per l'original. Ovesque deux tables, l'un des nosmes des cases, l'auter des principal matters conteinus en yceux
- Palmer, Gefrey, 1598-1670
- London : printed by the assigns of R. And E. Atkyns, Esquires; for Robert Pawlet, at the Bible in Chancery Lane near Fleet Street, 1678.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 176, 185-567 pages, 45 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Court of King's Bench
- Includes index and advertisment at end of text., Text appears continuous; register begins with 3A on p. 185., Impressions 1678, 1688, 1721, identical, except in date. Cf. Soule Lawyer's ref. manual, 1884., and Reproduction of the original in the Guildhall Library, London.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1874:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P225.
View MARC record | catkey: 2675490