Christian liberty as it was soberly desired in a letter to certain forreign states [microform] : upon occasion of their late severity to several of their inhabitants, meerly for their different perswasion and practice in point of faith and worship towards God. Made publick on the behalf of the present suffering dissenters within this kingdom
- Penn, William, 1644-1718
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1674/5. [i.e. 1675]
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Signed and dated at end: W.P. [i.e. William Penn] London, the 14th December, 1674., Place of publication from Wing., and Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2035:18).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.2035:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Orations of divers sorts, accommodated to divers places. VVritten by the thrice noble, illustrious, and excellent princess, the Dutchess of Newcastle [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P1265A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2675532