Matthew Locke his little consort of three parts [microform] : containing pavans, ayres, corants and sarabands, for viols or violins. In two several varieties: the first 20 are for two trebles and a basse: the last 20 for treble, tenor & basse. To be performed either alone or with theorbo's and harpsecord. Treble and tenor
- Locke, Matthew, 1621 or 1622-1677
- Additional Titles:
- His little consort of three parts
- London : printed by W. Godbid for John Playford, and are to be sold at his shop in the Inner-Temple in Fleetstreet, 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages : music
- Signatures: A¹ B⁴ 2b¹., Copy bound with Wing L2771., and Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2073:07).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L2773.
View MARC record | catkey: 2675562