Christ alone our life [microform] : The great case of every man's life and death determin'd by the sentence of God, in 1 John 5.12. Opened and applied in a sermon preach'd in the Sessions-House at Northampton, Sept. 9th. 1690. to some prisoners the day before their execution: and now published with enlargements, for the further benefit and service of souls. With a narrative of the behaviour of the prisoners. By Edward Pierce, M.A. rector of Cottesbrook in Northampton-shire
- Pierce, Edward, -1694
- Additional Titles:
- Christ alone our life: or, without Christ no life
- London : printed for Jonathan Robinson, and are to be sold by Thomas Pasham bookseller in Northampton, 1691.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 167 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Running title reads: Christ alone our life: or, without Christ no life.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2074:16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P2161.
View MARC record | catkey: 2675635