Divine immediate revelation and inspiration, continued in the true church [microform] : second part. In two treatises: the first being an answer to Jo. W. Bajer Doctor and Professor of Divinity, so called, at Jena in Germany, published first in Latine, and now in English. The second being an answer to George Hicks, stiled Doctor of Divinity, his sermon preached at Oxford, 1681. and printed with the title of, The spirit of enthusiasm exorcised; where this pretended exorcist is detected. Together, with some testimonies of truth, collected out of diverse ancient writers and fathers, so called. By G.K.
- Keith, George, 1639?-1716
- Uniform Title:
- Divine immediate revelation and inspiration, continued in the true church. Part 2
- London : [publisher not identified], printed in the year, 1685.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 206 pages
- G.K. = George Keith.
With errata on p. .
Reproduction of the original at the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2108:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) K158.
View MARC record | catkey: 2675659