The plain mans way of worship and practice. Or, Directions whereby they that are unlearn'd may know how to behave themselves [microform] : in their respective duties towards God and all men. Fitted for the meanest capacities
- Additional Titles:
- Plain mans way of worship and practice
Directions whereby they that are unlearn'd may know how to behave themselves
- London : printed by J.M. for James Allestry, at the Rose and Crown in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1670.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 117 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2075:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P2364A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2675675