A persuasive from the creatures [microform] : to a perfect resignation of the will to God's. By B. Pratt, of Merton Coll. Oxon
- Pratt, Benjamin, 1676 or 1677-1715
- Additional Titles:
- Persuasives from an inordinate love of ye world to God
Persuasives from the creature to a perfect resignation to the will to God's.
- London : printed for G. Conyers at the Golden Ring, W. Newton over against Saint Bartholomew's-Close-Gate, and J. Pero at the White Swan, in Little-Britain, 1695.
- The second edition corrected. To which is added an appendix.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 97 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 5 pages, 11 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates
- Additional Creators:
- Drapentier, Jan, active 1674-1713
- With an additional title page, engraved: Persuasives from an inordinate love of ye world to God. By Mr B.P. 1695; engraving signed: I. Drapentier [illegible].
Caption title on p. 1: Persuasives from the creature to a perfect resignation of the will to God's.
Includes two errata pages and postscripts.
Leaf A5 torn, slightly affecting text.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2075:09).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P3178B.
View MARC record | catkey: 2675690