Prodromus, or The character of Mr. Sherlock's book: called A discourse of the knowledg of Jesus Christ [microform] : In which, the evil spirit, and design, of that book is discovered, and several errours therein, confuted. Written to Mr. Sh. himself, by S.R.
- Rolle, Samuel, active 1657-1678
- Additional Titles:
- Prodromus and Character of Mr. Sherlock's book: called A discourse of the knowledg of Jesus Christ
- London : printed for the author, 1674.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 93 pages, 9 unnumbered pages
- A reply to: Sherlock, William. Discourse concerning the knowledge of Jesus Christ, and our union and communion with him, &c.
With errata at foot of p. .
Reproduction of the original at the Congregational Library, London.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2111:07).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R1881
View MARC record | catkey: 2675718