An explication of the Creed, the Ten Commandments, and the Lords Prayer [microform] : With the addition of some forms of prayer. The second edition, with some prayers added. By J.R.
- Rawlet, John, 1642-1686
- Additional Titles:
- Some forms of prayer for those who have no better helps at hand
- London : printed by Tho. James for Samuel Tidmarsh, at the Kings Head at Sweeting's Alley End in Cornhill, next House to the Royal Exchange, MDCLXXIX. 
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 248 pages
- J.R. = John Rawlet.
With an initial imprimatur leaf signed: Rob. Grove.
"Some forms of prayer for those who have no better helps at hand" has divisional title on D7v; register and pagination are continuous.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2076:08).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R357.
View MARC record | catkey: 2675724