A sermon being an incouragement for Protestants [microform] : or a happy prospect of glorious success: with exhortations to be valiant against our enemies, in opposing the bloody principle of papists, and errors of popery, &c. Occasionally on the Protestants victory over the French and Irish papists before London-Derry, in raising that desperate siege, a glorious prospect of the Protestants happiness, &c. By Mr. Walker minister, and governor of the city
- Walker, George, of Londonderry
- [[Edinburgh] : Printed at London, and re-printed at Edinburgh, 1689]
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1878:21).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W345
View MARC record | catkey: 2675943