A scheme of the trade, as it is at present carried on between England and France [microform] : in the commodities of the native product and manufacture of each country; calculated as exactly as possible, in obedience to the command of the right honourable the Lords Commissioners for the Treaty of Commerce with France: and humbly tender'd to their Lordships
- Ward, Patience, Sir, 1629-1696
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 29 Nov. 1674]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Signed at end by Patience Ward and 13 others.
Imprint taken from date at head of text.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1879:12).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1879:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The controversial letters, or, The grand controversie [microform] : concerning the pretended temporal authority of popes over the whole earth, and the true sovereign of kings within their own respective kingdoms : between two English gentlemen, the one of the Church of England, the other of the Church of Rome
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W793
View MARC record | catkey: 2675993