Believers priviledges and duties [microform] : and the exercise of communicants; holden forth in severall sermons: preached on diverse texts and at severall occasions. By the learned, pious and laborious servant of Jesus Christ, Mr Alexander Wedderburne first minister of the gospell at Forgan in Fife; and thereafter at Kilmarnock in the West. Part first
- Wedderburn, Alexander, -1678
- [Edinburgh?] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year, 1682.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 223 pages, 5 unnumbered pages
- Place of publication from Wing., Copy has print show-through., and Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2086:02).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W1238.
View MARC record | catkey: 2676059