A voice from heaven, to the youth of Great Britain [microform] : Containing, a dialogue between Christ, youth, and the devil, shewing the woful state of young people, who fly religion, and pursue vice. Together with several examples out of the Holy Scriptures, relating to disobedient, scoffing, lying children, Sabbath breakers, &c. With our blessed Saviour's encouragement for little children to be good betime [sic]. Likewise a dialogue between miserable Dives, and happy Lazarus
- [London] : Printed by T. Norris, at the loking-gla[s]s on London-bridge. And sold by M. Deacon, the Horse-shoe in Giltspur-street, [1690?]
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Title page on verso of leaf A1.
Title page illustration (woodcut).
Place of publication conjectured by cataloguer and date of publication from Wing.
Signatures: A B⁴.
Pages torn, cropped, and has print show-through, affecting text.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2085:03).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) V675A
View MARC record | catkey: 2676067