Bloody actions performed. Or, A brief and true relation of three notorious murthers [microform] : committed by three bloud-thirsty men, 2. upon their own wives. The one was done in the county of Kent, in the Isle of Tenet, Decemb. last. The other was done at Islington, neere unto London, this present year, 1653. The third was done upon a major in Coven-Garden neere London. Arthur Knight and Thomas Laret was executed, March 2. 1653. This coppy was drawn up on purpose to give the world satisfaction, whereby to know in what manner the murders was committed: being the very truth, and no more but the truth
- L. P. (Laurence Price), active 1625-1680?
- Additional Titles:
- Bloody action performed and Brief and true relation of three notorious murthers
- [London] : Printed for W. Gilbertson, at the signe of the Bible in Gilt-spur-street, without New-gate, 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- "To the readers and hearers" signed: Laurence Price.
Text in black-letter.
Wing (2nd ed.) gives format as 8⁰; height: 11.5 cm.; gathered in 8.
Copy disbound; edges closely trimmed with slight loss of print.
Reproduction of the original in the Guildhall Library, London.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2095:07).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P3355
View MARC record | catkey: 2676079