The court convert: or, A sincere sorrow for sin, faithfully travers'd [microform] : expressing the dignity of a true penitent. Drawn in little, by one, whose manifold misfortunes abroad; have render'd him necessitated, to seek for shelter here; by dedicating himself, and the said small poem, to the divine Astrea. By H.A. gent
- H. W. (Henry Waring)
- Additional Titles:
- Court convert
Sincere sorrow for sin, faithfully transvers'd
- [London?] : Printed for the author, 
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 9-32 pages
- With half-title.
Place and date of publication from Wing.
Epistle dedicatory signed: Henry Audley.
Text appears continuous despite pagination.
Copy has MS. annotation on "Epistle dedicatory".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2085:19).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W857A
View MARC record | catkey: 2676120