The valorous warrior's welfare, in God's victorious warfare [microform] : A sermon preach'd in His Majesty's English camp, near the city of Ghendt in Flanders; before the battalion of His Royal Highness George Prince of Denmark, under the command of the right honourable Colonel Charles Churchill, major-general of His Majesty's forces in the Netherlands. By William Williams, minister of the Gospel, and a son of the Church of England
- Williams, William, Inferior Brother to the venerable and orthodox clergy
- London : printed for John Pero, at the White Swan, and Edward Powel next the Pump-Coffee-House in Little Britain; and sold by R. Baldwin, near the Oxford-Arms in Warwick-Lane, 1696.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 26 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- With a final advertisment leaf. and Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2086:24).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W2791.
View MARC record | catkey: 2676137