A legal resolution of two important quæres of general present concernment [microform] : Clearly demonstrating from our statute, common and canon laws, the bounden duty of ministers, & vicars of parish-churches, to administer the sacraments, as well as preach to their parishioners; with the legal remedies to reclaim them from, or punish and remove them for their wilfull obstinacy in denying the sacraments to them. By William Prynne Esq; a bencher of Lincolns Inne; to whom these quæres were newly propounded by some clients
- Prynne, William, 1600-1669
- Additional Titles:
- Legal resolution of two important quæres of general present concernment, &c. and Legal resolution of two important quæres
- London : printed by F.L., In the year, 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 28 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Caption title on p. 1 reads: A legal resolution of two important quæres of general present concernment, &c.
Running title reads: A legal resolution of two important quæres.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2038:29).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P3995.
View MARC record | catkey: 2676165