The sinners warning-piece, or, Heavens messenger [microform] : Instructing poor sinners in the way of repentance in these dangerous times; with many good instructions to every true Christian to take heed of seducing people, meaning such as will call themselves Christ. By Tho. Robins, B. of D.
- Robins, Thomas, active 1672-1685
- Additional Titles:
- Sinners warning-piece and Heavens messenger
- [London] : Printed for S[arah] Tyus, at the sign of the three Bibles on the middle of London-bridge, [1650?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 18 pages, 2 unnumbered pages : illustrations (portrait)
- Place of publication from and date conjectured by Wing.
Woodcut portrait of author on half title bound following title page, and on verso of final leaf.
Printer's first name from colophon.
Advertisement on recto of final leaf.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2039:36).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R1660
View MARC record | catkey: 2676248