Now or never: work out your salvation with fear and trembling; or, A serious exhortation to all poor sinners to lay hold upon Christ Jesus [microform] : who is the fountain of all happiness, and who is the onely rock from whence doth spring all their comforts. Herein is also laid down several motives declaring the necessity of this work, that it ought not to be put off for to morrow; bnt [sic] that every poor sinner should strive to enter in at the strait gate now, while he hath an opportunity in his hand, lest he be snatcht away by death, and then it will be too late. The third edition, with additions. By B.R.
- B. R.
- Additional Titles:
- Now or never: work out your salvation with fear and trembling and Serious exhortation to all poor sinners to lay hold upon Christ Jesus
- London : printed for Charls Tyus, at the three Bibles on London-bridge, 1663.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Text mostly in black letter., Signatures: A B⁴., With advertisement on the final leaf., and Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2095:18).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R8
View MARC record | catkey: 2676261